Productive day...
Today has been relatively productive, which makes a nice change! This afternoon I saw my first patient all by myself, an interview for my dissertation, and it seemed to go really well. Since getting home I have been continuing my journey through the gastrointestinal system. Unfortunately I am still in the stomach, but that is because after learning all about how the stomach should be, I then learned about what happens when things go wrong (stomach ulcers and other such pleasant things). Hopefully it'll all be finished by Wednesday when I can return to the arm and possibly the leg (what a fun packed week I have ahead of me!!!)
I actually managed to get out of bed this morning and go for a run. Have arranged to go with a friend again on Wednesday. Running with someone is definitely better than running alone (means I am much more likely to get out of bed and actually run!)

1 Comments:
Well done on the running! I tried the other afternoon, but only went out for a very short run and most of it was walked.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home