Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I finished the arm!

Yey!! Finished the arm. Unfortunately, anatomically the arm is the bit between the shoulder and elbow so I still have the forearm and hand to go, but hopefully they should be a bit more straight forward. I got fed up with muscles, blood vessels and nerves today and so decided to move on to gastrointestinal. My plan for next week is to competely finish that and musculoskeletal and then my notes will be up to date. Then I just have the small matter of learning it all. Anyway, just realised how dull this post is. I am very much looking forward to June, when assuming I pass my exams, I will have lots of free time and will be able to do everything I am having to put off now. If I have to resit its not the end of the world, just means I have to keep on going uptil July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home