Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Friday, April 13, 2007

I still hate revision!!

Today I have been trying to learn all about the arm and it is just far too complicated. Too many muscles, too many nerves, too many blood vessels but all necessary I guess. Anatomy is amazing but also very confusing and my poor little head can't cope anymore. I decided to give it a "rest" this evening by learning mechanisms of disease. Oh, and a quick break to watch a decorating program with my flat mate over dinner. It was like a cross between changing room and the X factor! Anyway, it is now very late and I should go to sleep. I went for a run this morning and have felt really good all day (and meant that I could eat chocolate guilt free, well semi-guilt free at least!) Am tempted to try and go again tomorrow morning but have a suspicion that when my alarm clock goes off I will decide that I am too tired and would rather sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home