Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Motivation...

...I need some. It's now nearly December which means that it is just over a month until my first proper medical school exams. You would have thought that that alone would be enough to motivate me into working but unfortunately not!! Once again I am distracting myself.

Things here in Warwick are going well. We have two weeks of term left and to be honest I am quite looking forward to finishing and then being able to get on with my revision. At the moment I seem to be constantly working on presentations, but they will all be over by next Tuesday.

Right, now where can I get some motivation?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

When you've found some, please could you pass a bit on to me?!

10:42 pm  
Blogger Sarah S said...

Will do. Not found any yet though I'm afraid. I'm hoping that fast approaching deadlines will do the trick!!!

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home