Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I should be revising...

So, I have my first test in I don't know how long (but we are talking years) tomorrow and I should be revising. But I'm not. I'm wasting time on the internet. I do seem to be doing quite a lot of that lately. I thought that internet access in my room would be great. Its the first time I've ever had broadband internet, but I am quickly dicovering that it is a bad, bad thing (at least when you have a test tomorrow anyway!)

Its only a formative test and its going to be marked by other students so its not really important. And in fact, if you haven't done any revision and fail at least you know why you haven't done very well whereas if you have done heaps of revisions it would be quite worrying to do poorly (so not revising is the answer - perhaps not). The other thing that is proving to be a distraction at the moment is Harry Potter. I have started reading (and am now nearly finished) the sixth book (and it is one thick book).

I've not been feeling all that great this week. A couple of things have caused me to think about stuff (sorry no details) and have led me to a few questions which then makes me think more and I end up in a big circle of thoughts! I tink that part of the problem is that I am very tired and I am ready for a holiday but unfortunately I have to wait until December, and then some mean and nasty person has designed our timetable so that we have exams in January which means that I am going to have to spend te holiday revising!

Right, enough distraction. I have revision to do (perhaps the solution is to switch off the computer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home