Wishing my life away...
I can't wait for my exams to be over. In 9 weeks time I will have finished (assuming I don't have to resit!) I keep finding myself thinking of all the nice things that I will be able to do when I no longer have to revise. I guess this is only natural, but at the same time it is quite sad that I am wishing my life away. Despite there being looming exams there are actually a couple of fun things happening in the next month. We are going to a friend's wedding next weekend and then its my Nanna's 80th (surprise) birthday meal towards the end of April. I was thinking today about how glad I am that we have decided to go to the wedding. We had been debating what to do, given how close it is to my first exam (10 days), but then decided that we would probably regret it if we didn't go. Now I am very glad to have something nice too look forward to and am looking forward to a complete break from work, even if it is just for one day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home