Too many choices
From having had not very much to do for the last week or so, suddenly last night I had too many choices. Catherine (a girl from my office) was going out for drinks straight from work for her birthday, Charlotte was having a birthday meal (the one that got postponed from last Saturday) and I had a driving lesson from 6:30 til 7:30. Catherine asked first and so I had already said I would meet up with them after driving, and so when Charlotte told me about her birthday I had to say I had other plans (the only day for the last couple of weeks when I have had any plans!)
My driving lesson was really good. I only stalled once and I managed to do some three point turns...I also managed to drive in a straight line (I was having problems with wobbling all over the road last week!) I think I was feeling more confident because I passed my theory test in the morning and because I finally seem to have mastered the clutch.
Anyway, I got into the house at 7:30, had a shower, got ready and left at 8! When I got to town I rang Catherine and went to where they were. Unfortunately, by this point everyone else from work had gone home and it was just Catherine and one of her friends left. At this point I started to wish that I had gone to Charlotte's meal and I was thinking how long I would have to stay before leaving and it not looking rude! We went to a few different bars in town, some that I had not been to before, and I had a really nice evening. I was glad that I hadn't made excuses and left when I realised how few of us there were!

1 Comments:
Well done on passing your theory test. Just the real one to do now. There's often long waiting lists so if you need o do it before you go to London you should book it soon. My mate passed this week at the 4th attempt and had to wait up to 12 weeks for each test but got a cancellation for the last one one day after ringing to book!
Good luck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home