Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Monday, October 25, 2004

Warning...brain overload!

I have just finished my first day and my head hurts. They gave me piles of paper to read and also a couple of different projects for me to be working on in my "spare time". My email inbox seems to be filling up at an alarming rate, at the moment I am just ignoring them all but I think I will have to start responding soon!

I moved down to St Albans on Thursday. My flat is absolutely lovely, so nice and new and clean. It doesn't have any furniture but Catherine (a friend from Durham who lives down here) has very kindly lent me a table and some chairs. We went on a shopping trip to Sainsburys on Friday evening. Deciding what to buy when you don't have a fridge or freezer is very tricky!

On Saturday Andy and Steph came round, was lovely to catch up with them and hopefully they didn't mind sitting on the floor too much (the furniture didn't arrive til Sunday)

Anyway, I can't write any more now, its been a long day and I need to go home to sleep!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

Glad they're giving you lots to do! Hope you had a good day in Cambridge if you made it there (& that you didn't get too lost!)

7:25 pm  
Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

Glad they're giving you lots to do! Hope you had a good day in Cambridge if you made it there (& that you didn't get too lost!)

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home