Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Paparazzi

Today has been a relatively busy day. This morning I played the flute in my Church music group. I was a bit sad because it could well be the last time I play with them whilst living in Sheffield (although if I continue being slow and disorganised I could be here for some time yet!) It is so strange though because loads of people seem to have some kind of link with St Albans...I was talking to someone this morning who's parents are there. I don't think I mentioned last week that it turns out that my line manager in the hospital is going to be a doctor from Sheffield. Was really useful because I could ask him all about driving from here to there (very optomistic that I am going to pass my test very soon, although it might be a while before I can afford to run a car!)

After lunch Ruth, Mum and I went into town. Mum needed a few things and Ruth wanted to take some photos of cafes and wine bars (for GCSE graphics, I did exactly the same project 7 years ago!) This meant that we kept having to stop all the time to take photos. We got a few strange looks as well...people thinking we were taking pictures of them rather than of the cafes.

This evening I finally managed to speak to a few people, the fact that it is Sunday evening and not Friday night must have helped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home