Two things I hate most in the world...
...well perhaps that is going a bit far, but this week I did have two appointments that I was not looking forward to. One was the dentist (so I think most people will agree with me there), and the other was the hairdressers. Now, lots of people really enjoy going to get their hair cut, and see it as a treat whereas I really don't like it. I don't know why exactly, but I just don't like having to sit there for so long having my hair brushed and cut whilst trying to make conversation. Part of the problem is that I never know what I want done. Before going I try to plan what I am going to ask them to do, but then whenever I sit in the chair I end up saying "just take an inch off". Today I left the shop with...my hair an inch shorter than it was when I went in. However, we did have a discussion about layers, and decided that they wouldn't really work in my hair (its too fine). My haircut is not as boring as it sounds though, it has been shaped around the front so I am progressing slightly!
On Monday I went to the dentist and had to go back on Tuesday for a filling. It was the most horrible experience. I could feel it when he was drilling into my tooth. I kept telling him that it was hurting and he just said that it couldn't possibly because he was nowhere near to the nerve. I tried really hard to believe him but it still hurt! The worst thing about it is that before the filling I was having no problem with the tooth but now it is really sensitive to hot and cold...I suffered for this filling and it has done more harm than good!
Tomorrow I am going to London with my Mum. In the afternoon I am going to St Albans to look at a house (so fingers crossed, I will be moving soon) and then in the evening we are going to my Mum's friend's 50th birthday party. Its black tie so I am going to have to wear a dress. Will make a change, I've not had an excuse to get dressed up for ages!

1 Comments:
I agree with you about hairdressers - I hate going! Don't mind the dentist though.
Have fun in London & hope you find a house.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home