Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Where do you come from?

Heaven
You came from heaven. Your gole in life is to help
others and to make the world a better place.
Some call you weak, but in reality your soul is
very strong. If only more people were like
you...


Where did you come from?


...and I thought I came from Sheffield!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

pwah, what is it with you & speling at the mo? :b

1:33 am  
Blogger Sarah S said...

You'll be correcting my spelling next! It is very exciting that you now have a blog too...I'll have more to read when on the internet. Haven't started using the internet for personal use at work yet, but give me a few weeks (when I've sussed out what I can and can't do). For the moment I'm relying on the library. Its great though, I can book up to two hours a day. Although tomorrow the library will be shut by the time I'm back from Cambridge!

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home