Every home needs a little DIY
The Ikea trip on Friday was very successful. I managed to buy lots of nice things. Unfortunately the bookcase I wanted to buy was 2m long and Ruth's car is less than 2m so that will have to wait! We managed to assemble all of the furniture and it is still standing. Then on Saturday we were looking at a shelf in my airing cupboard. It looked like a very simple shelf so we went on a trip to B&Q to buy some wood to make a few more shelves for the other cupboard. Four hours later we eventually finished the first (and now the last) shelf. It wasn't all our fault though, we bought a hack saw which we soon realised was not the most suitable saw (and I know what they say about a bad workman, or woman, blaming their tools...but its true, never attempt to cut wood that is about 5cm thick with a hack saw!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home