Another busy week...
Well, as usual I have not had chance to write on here for a while. This week has been very busy, however I don't really have any plans at all for this weekend (apart from the washing machine!) Catherine has said that some of her friends might be going out tonight so hopefully that will happen.
Lots of things have happened this week. On Tuesday a girl from a team I work with invited a few of us round for a meal. She is vegetarian and one of the other people is a vegan so we had a completely vegan meal...well we thought it was until we read the jar that the satay source came in and it said it contained lactic acid, which we presumed must have come from milk...but why put milk in satay source?!
Wednesday was another driving lesson and then on Thursday Ruth, Andy, Kate and I went into London to watch the Mousetrap. At the end of the play we were all sworn to secracy so I shall say no more!
My next couple of weekends seem to be getting quite full at the moment, which is a good thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home