Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another week and no blog post!

I have been meaning to sit down and write something for ages but I haven't had chance...and now I only have 5 minutes until I am timed out of the computer so not going to be able to write much. The last couple of weeks have been fairly busy. Ruth came round for dinner on Friday evening and I invited a couple of people from my building as well. Everyone seemed to get on which was good and nobody got food poisoning which is also good! On Saturday Ruth and Andy came round for lunch and then we went into London. We went to a wine tasting place. It was really good, they taught us how to taste properly and then we got to practice! Then Andy took us to a Thai restaurant he knew. I had never had Thai food before and it was really nice so I will definitely be having it again. Anyway, one minute left so I can't really say much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home