Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Holiday...yay!!!

I'm on holiday! I don't go back to work until 4 April which is ages away (well, actually if I think in terms of uni holidays its absolutely nothing, but in terms of work its a long time). I think I need a holiday...the last couple of weeks at work have been quite stressful, but the report I was writing is finished now and so I can relax. Mind you I am travelling to Sheffield tomorrow, have loads of things to do whilst I'm there, then on Tuesday my parents and I are travelling down to St Albans (another Ikea trip is planned) and then on Friday I am travelling up to Durham. I will get back to St Albans on Sunday night...and then its back to work.

Once again its been ages since I last posted. I can't really remember what I have been doing so it can't have been that interesting! Last weekend was good though, I met up with Rosie, Sophie and Anna in London. It was lovely to see them all again. We went to see A Life in the Theatre which I think was a little bit lost on me. I knew that Patrick Stewart and Joshua Jackson were starring in it, but I didn't realise that they were the only two actors...so I kept waiting for more people to appear and for something to happen, but it didn't. It was good, just not what I was expecting. I hadn't seen Sophie since graduating and so it was great to catch up, and now I can't wait until Alumni Weekend because it will be so nice to see what everyone is doing.

Right, I should go now. I have to go and have dinner before going to a service at Rachael's old Church in Welwyn Garden City...I have been assured that no foot washing is going to take place! I may well have chance to post over the weekend seeing as I'll be at home. Oh, the other exciting thing that has happened is that my Mum has a new car (well, its second hand but new to her) so I'll get to go cruzing around in a little Micra over the weekend...I have been instructed by by driving teacher to do as much driving as possible...now I just need to convince my Mum to let me loose in her new car, I have a feeling she may be a little protective of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home