Scotland
Well, the weekend in Scotland was lovely. We spent the first half of the weekend with Little Sarah in Edinburgh and then we went to Glasgow to visit Chris’s sister and her family.
Little Sarah’s flat is so nice. On Friday evening we went to an Indian restaurant that served the most huge portions (the naan was amazing, and took up a place at the table it was that big!!). On Saturday we spent the day exploring the city before meeting up with Meg for coffee and cake. Then in the evening Little Sarah spoiled us by making mushroom pasta (definitely reliving Palatine View there!!) It was really good to see Little Sarah again, especially seeing as I have been promising to go and visit for the last 18 months (the intention was there all along I just didn’t manage to organise anything).
Anyway, on Sunday we went to Glasgow and I got to meet Chris’s sister and her family. We had a lovely couple of days with them before flying back to Luton on Monday evening. On the journey home I felt really plane sick which has never happened to me before, I think that perhaps it was the combination of a plane that smelt funny, eating on the plane, and having eaten tablet (very sweet, crumbly, fudgey Scottish stuff)
All in all a very good weekend, followed by another 4 day week which has got to be good (…only one more day til the weekend!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home