November already...how did that happen?!!
I seem to be averaging a post a month at the moment, unlike the "good old days" when I lived at home and had easier access to the internet . I have been living in Hertfordshire for a year now. In some ways it feels like I have been here forever but at the same time I still feel very new. My excuse at work of not knowing what I am doing because I am new isn't going down so well now that I have been there for a year, oh well!
I have been fairly busy over the past month. Last weekend Jenny was in London and so a few of us meet up for the day. It was really nice to catch up with people I haven't seen for a while and I was feeling all inspired to try and keep in touch better (we'll see how long this lasts for!). A couple of weekends ago my Mum and some of her friends came down to London to watch a play at the Globe which was really, really good. One of my Mum's friends sons was playing a leading role which was quite exciting.
This past week I have had dinner cooked for me three out of the five nights which was very nice. However on Monday its my turn to cook for 7 which will be interesting!
This month I've had to MOT and tax my car. That got me thinking about where all my money goes. I earn, some is taken in tax straight away, then I have to pay council tax, car tax etc and it all disappears!
Anyway I think that's all I have to say at the moment. I will try to post again before the end of November, but probably best not to make any promises!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home