Quizzing and Walking!
So here we are, its been ages since I updated once again. Oh well!
I have just had a lovely weekend. A couple of friends came round on Friday and we drank wine and watched a film...the wine was very good and the film was very bad, so I guess it kind of balanced out!
On Saturday a few of us went to a quiz my flat mate had helped to organise. It was a really good evening and we managed come joint second last so it could have been worse. After the quiz we went back to the flat and played Rapido, it is such a great game! Made even better by the fact that Rachael and I beat Chris and Amy twice despite Chris' efforts to cheat!
Then on Sunday we went out for Sunday lunch in a pub and then went for a walk in the country. The weather was beautiful (especially considering it is now October) and we all had a really good day, even though we went a completely different route to the one in the book!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home