Harry Potter and Superman!!!
Last Saturday night I went out for Gemma's birthday in Sheffield. We has a really good evening, although not everyone was impressed with the choice of music. It was a very cheesy, 80s disco type bar. It was lovely to catch up with everyone. By the end of the evening I had such a sore throught from all the shouting (its very difficult to talk when the music's so loud!) The funniest part of the evening was when the super heros arrived. There was a group of about 10 blokes all dressed up as different super heros. Their costumes were fantastic!
I have had another crazy week this week and I have not been sleeping very well and so have been really, really tired. Last night I had a couple of glasses of wine and then went straight to sleep...so perhaps I need to have wine every night!
This evening I am going to see Harry Potter. I am really excitied about it. I have heard mixed reports about the film. The people who don't like it say that its not as good as the book, but I think that the film is never going to be the same and if you watch the films in their own right then they are good. Anyway, I am going to wait and see what I think later (but hopefully I will enjoy it!)

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What can I say in addition on Harry Potter and Superman!!! ? I think that you explained it very well! Would you be interested in a website about scommesse calcio ? Have a jump on it and look for something that you can be interested in! You'll find only scommesse calcio .
What can I say in addition to Harry Potter and Superman!!! ? I think that you explained it very well! Would you be interested in a website about scommesse sportive ? Have a jump on it and look for something that you can be interested in! You'll find only scommesse sportive .
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home