I hate molecules...
...that feels better. Just needed to share. Had a lecture this morning where the bloke began by saying that what he was going to cover in an hour is normally done in a 15 hour lecture block. Its no wonder he completely lost me within half an hour then. Molecular biology has never been my strong point. I was hoping that perhaps in the last 3 years I had somehow developed a love and ability for molecules, but unfortunately that's not the case and so I think that lots of background reading is in order. Its just a shame that where molecules are concerned I seem to have a 5 minute concentration span and keep getting distracted (and internet access in my bedroom is not helping!!) On that note, I guess I had better go and get back to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home