Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stress Update...

Feeling far less stressed now seeing as I have just given a presentation which seemed to go down reasonably well. I was so cross before going to present because a couple of people in my office completely tore apart the fact that I was presenting, telling me that nobody would be interested in what I was talking about!!! Not the most appropriate time to say things like that I feel. But still, the presentation sparked a discussion so hopefully people thought it was ok.

Also, slowly getting through my mountain of paperwork which is making me feel more relaxed. I had a lovely evening last night. Went to Kate's for dinner and then when I was leaving read a text message from Ruth saying that she was celebrating in the pub so I went to join her and a few others which was really nice. I have been so busy with things lately that I feel as though I haven't had much time for seeing people. Hopefully I can rectify that though (although may perhaps need to wait until next week seeing as the next few days are just as hectic!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home