Becoming a habit
Blogging is definitely becoming a bit of a habit again, and it definitely does help me to switch off a bit from revision before going to bed. Today I haven't left my flat which has got to be bad. Surprisingly, seeing as all I have done is sit at my desk, I am really tired and am giving up half way through a lecture. The liver can wait to be finished in the morning! My running partner has cancelled on me for tomorrow. We are going to go on Thursday instead, but, if I manage to drag myself out of bed and into my running shoes (and some clothes!!) I am going to try and go by myself...we'll see what happens!
I was very cross with my computer this morning. It was very nearly thrown out of the window, and given that I live on the second floor it could have been quite messy! My first hour or so of work just vanished and I couldn't get it back. My own fault for not saving more often I guess, but still you don't expect a document to just disappear. For the rest of the day I was saving every 5 minutes just in case.
Right, I think I have now written enough waffle to mean that I can go to bed and to sleep and not have liver flying around my mind all night (strange image that!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home