Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Seriously low motivation levels

I have written a conclusion!! I really need to read my dissertation, check it flows, make any alterations needed and chop 500 words but am struggling with my motivation level today. I know I need to do it but would rather do lots of other things. I think the main problem now is that I am so close to finishing, so there's not the panic anymore, but really need to read it because if when I do I realise bits need to be rewritten it might take a while. On the plus side we made lots of progress with wedding things yesterday. Hopefully we'll be in a position to print the orders of service by the end of the weekend :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

Keep going - you're so close now. And how great will you feel when it's finished earlier than it needs to be? Use that as motivation - and the prospect of having time to do something you want to do instead of work.

Slightly hypocritical seeing as though I'm also currently struggling to find motivation to get on with my dissertation!

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home