Stupid computer
Twice now I have written the same paragraph and twice word has crashed and I have lost what I have written. At the rate things are going this morning, it would be faster to hand write my dissertation. All I want to do is get it finished but the computer has other ideas. I would like my first draft to be done by the end of the week, but for that to happen I need a computer that works and unfortunately I don't. Perhaps I'll have more luck with my third attempt at my paragraph.
I can't beleive that its August today. There is so much to do over the coming months and I could really do with being able to turn the clock back so that I have some more time in order to get everything done properly, rather than just rushed. It would be nice to have enough time to actually be able to enjoy what you are doing rather than continually be running around and forgetting what it is that you are doing in the first place.
Assuming that I get my dissertation finished by the end of the weekend I think that I need to have a bit of a break from it next week before going back and editing it. Would be really nice to get away for a few days but I don't think that's really an option. Perhaps I need to have a look at the list of nice things to do I made whilst I was revising and see if I can do a few more of them.
RIght, I am now going to restart the computer and write my paragraph for the third time this morning (if I can remember what it was that I wanted to say now!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home