Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A long time since the long wait!!

As Rosie (I can't get the link to work http://rosiejs.blogspot.com) noted yesterday its been a long time since I last wrote anything on here. It's partly because I have been fairly busy, but also because I haven't had anything to say.

Since my last post I have had my results back and luckily I passed. I was so relieved not to have to resit. The original plan had been to try to get as much of my dissertation done as possible in June and July, but unfortunately I still have a very long way to go with it. I have also moved house. It still feels a bit strange being there. I'll probably just about get myself settled there by the time its time to move again!!

Anyway, I can't really think of much else interesting that I have done recently. Its my hen night this weekend though which should be fun and it will be lovely to catch up with a lot of friends who I haven't seen for absolutely ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home