Nearly there...
I have very nearly finished my revision notes. I have 2 more lectures to write up. I then have a lectures on Friday, Monday and Wednesday which will need to be written up if possible but then they will be done. There is lots of self directed study to be done, but to be honest I don't think its likely that there will be enough time. I'm sure that even if you worked flat out you still wouldn't be able to keep on top of lecture notes, group work, pre-session work and self-directed study! Oh well, I guess there will be more time before the resit to get up to date!
It is so hard to stay motivated at the moment. It feels as though Christmas is being dangled in front of me...wouldn't it be great if you pass, you'll have a nice, long holiday, be able to have a lovely Christmas, be able to do all the exciting things that you have planned. But then if you fail you won't be able to do any off it and to make things ten times worse you'll be stuck at home revising throughout the whole holiday (whilst everyone else is off having fun) The timing of these exams is mean. Exams in just over a week, results out on 20th of December (so either a wonderful, or horrible Christmas present) and resits in early January.
On a different note I really need to stop taking things to heart. People make comments that really shouldn't get to me but they do. Once a thought is in my head it just won't go away. Perhaps I am just hypersensitive at the moment, or maybe its just me generally.
Right, my 10 minute break is nearly up so its time to get back to work...although I think another cup of tea is needed first!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home