Smiling and surprises :-)
I am trying hard at the moment to just smile whenever I start feeling stressed out about things. Its not working all the time but I am trying. The other thing I have been doing is working on a little project. Its probably a stupid idea, but by creating something else for me to do and think about stops me thinking about the things that are strssing me out (although perhaps I ought to just get on with what I should be doing and that would cause me to destress!) Mind you, having said that there is not a lot I can do yet so actually distraction techniques might be the best plan. I love organising surprises for people and so that is sort of what my project is, although I can't say anything else or obviously it won't be a surprise anymore!!
I think that this post might be a bit cryptic...

1 Comments:
Sounds very exciting (and yes a little cryptic).
When do we get to find out what the surprise is/was?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home