Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Saturday, April 03, 2010

How can it be April?!!

Last night I had a minor panic after realising that yesterday it was 2 weeks until my first exam. I have so much to get through before that exam, and actually I need to be revising other things between now and then so can't concentrate on pharmacology alone. Time at the hospital is very stressful at the moment. It is not helped by the fact that there are so many of us around, and that some people have a habit of answering all of the questions in every tutorial we go to leaving the rest of us (well, me at least!) wondering how on earth they can possibly know everything! I'm sure they don't know everything, and people only answer the questions that they know the answers to, but there are a few people who seem to be able to answer anything about everything! My answer to stress at the moment is to wear my "happy socks", which were bought for me by a friend after I had a panic on her a couple of weeks ago. She bought me the socks (multi-coloured and cow themed!) to cheer me up and we have come to the conclusion that happy socks, tea and chocoloate is the answer to all of life's problems (well, exam-related ones anyway!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home