Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Help!

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems opening Rosie's blog? Everyone else's is working fine but all I get when I try to open Rosie's is a pink screen! This could well be due to my rubbishness with computers... I was feeling really proud of myself earlier because I managed to download a windows update thing (which now means I can put HTML links in my text, when I figure out how!) but now I am getting a bit concerned that I may have done something bad to the computer so now it won't open web pages (although why it is just Rosie's I don't know)

3 Comments:

Blogger Toph said...

Sorry Sarah - it works for me. Hope you get it fixed.

8:31 pm  
Blogger Sarah S said...

It now all appears to be fine! The problems that I have with computers are probably due to my general rubbishness with them. At university I had a reputation for crashing any computer I went anywhere near. The funny thing is that in work I am regarded as one of the people who knows what they are doing...how little they know! Also, as I don't have my own login details, anything that I do wrong has officially been done by someone else!

9:26 pm  
Blogger Sarah S said...

...now msn isn't working. I keep getting error messages saying that the service is currently unavailable...somehow again I think that this could just be me. Will keep trying and hopefully it will be wirking again soon!

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home