Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Cambridge

Today was another day of being given lots of information and being introduced to many, many people. I don't stand a chance of remembering anybody's names...hopefully by Christmas I might just about be able to.

This afternoon, after 5, I was told that there is a course in Cambridge tomorrow that might be of interest. Its all about GIS, and it does look very interesting but getting to Cambridge when you don't drive seems to be very difficult. I have to get a bus to Welwyn Garden City where I will meet two oter people at the train station (not quite sure how as I don't know them and they don't know me) and then we are getting a train to Cambridge and a taxi to wherever it is that we have to go. The problem with all this is that the bus leaves St Albans at 7:15, and considering I struggled to get up at 7:30 this morning I think that it might be quite painful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

do you study in cambridge? didn't find anything on that somewhere else on you blog. would love to hear more about it if so!

7:01 pm  
Blogger Sarah S said...

No, I work in St Albans (started yesterday!). There is a one day course in Cambridge tomorrow. I can't remember the title now but I will write about it on Thursday.

7:08 pm  
Blogger Sarah S said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home