Trains
Problems tend to happen whenever I go anywhere near trains, and today was no exception. Things seemed to be going well until shortly after Kettering. The train manager said that there was a problem and we would have to wait until it had been investigated. After about 30 minutes the train started moving again but the train manager said that for safety reasons the train would have to travel at a maximum speed of 40 miles per hour until we reached Leicester. Then when we pulled into the station the anouncer said that the train would be terminating here...no appology or explanation or instructions about what we should do. Luckily I managed to get on another train fairly quickly. My journey home took four and a half hours and involved four trains (it should take two and a half hours and there should only be two trains). Mind you, I have just started reading the Da Vinci Code and so it was quite nice to have lots of time to just sit and read. Its the kind of book that you just can't put down. Thanks to todays train journey I am now over half way through and can't wait to find out what happens next!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home