Good day
I thought that after Friday's quite negative post, I should blog about the fact that today has been really good. I had a very productive morning getting through quite a lot of information (my arm was aching from so much colouring in!) and then this afternoon's lecture was a revision session. The module leader was really helpful and gave the impression that he genuinely wanted to help us and that he actually wants us to pass. Add to that the fact that I did a formative assessment for that module in the morning and got 72%, I feel as though that module is under control and will be learned, unlike my anatomy which is still going slowly. But slowly is better than not going at all so I guess it is all good really.
The problem with this term is that because I am working at the weekend (a bit each day at least) I end up loosing track of days. Today is Monday but it could just as easily be Wednesday or Saturday (or any other day for that matter). I also lost a year earlier in the evening. I was adamently telling a friend who I spent New Year 2006 with that I spent last New Year's eve with her. I then realised that it is infact 2007 and I am an idiot (well confused at least!) :-)
Anyway, I should stop and go to bed as I am determined to be asleep by Midnight (I have 6 minutes and counting...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home