Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Revelation

Over the last couple of days I have had a bit of a revelation. After putting off starting gastrointestinal because I didn't think that I liked it, I have actually been quite enjoying my "journey" through the gastrointestinal system. It just goes to show that I should really give things a chance before writing them off (or rather not writing them up!)

Today has been a good day. Firstly I managed to get myself up this morning and out for a run, the day was then relatively productive, the house I went to look at seemed nice (as did the other people living there!) and we went to our first meeting with our new home group. It was actually very appropriate that one of the things they were looking at this evening was marriage. What was particularly interesting/helpful was the fact that the last time I was in a group studing this particular passage was at Durham when we were a group of undergraduate students, all unmarried, whereas tonight there were married people (both male and female) and it was good to hear their take on marred life.

Anyway that's enough for this evening as it is well and truely past my bedtime and I need to be up again in not that many hours to go running...again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home