A cold...but its supposed to be spring!!!
I have been feeling ill for the last couple of days. I told my flatmate yesterday that I think I have a cold and she told me that having a cold is all wrong given that its supposed to be spring time. I agree with her, but unfortunately I can't stop coughing. I felt really guilty in this morning's lecture because I had a bit of a coughing fit and I'm sure I was distracting people. I actually wanted to leave the lecture theatre but was coughing so much that I was finding it difficult to breath and couldn't really move! A cough sweet and lots of water seemed to help. I can't get ill now...I've got too much to do!
Our group work finished early today. We were timetabled to be there until 4:45, but I think the group learning facilitator wanted to leave almost as much as we did and we were finished an hour early. Also our OSCE exam dates were published today. I am on the last day this time (was on first day last time) which is great because it means I can safely leave clinical skills until the written papers are over as I'll have just under a week to prepare (which is more time than the rest of my modules are getting!)

1 Comments:
Hope you're feeling better soon x
It's very annoying coughing in lectures - when I had a cough last term I tended to find I was fine apart from times when I needed to be quiet (like in lectures or when other people were giving presentations) or I was trying to sleep.
Perhaps you should change your dissertation to finding a cough cure?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home