Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Success is failure turned inside out"

I wanted to write down that quote so that I don't forget it and here seems like a good place. It is a quote from one of the clinical skills tutors at the hospital where I have been based this year. At some point last term he decided to give us a mini pep-talk (thinking about it, it might have been after the last set of exams when some of us were feeling a bit miserable). Anyway someone reminded me of this quote this week and I want to try to remember it (it might be useful in June!)

Yesterday was a funny day. Someone who I had been in tears to earlier in the week was in tears on me. Hopefully I was as nice to her as she had been to me. Another one of our group was really upset and said that she was getting angry and frustrated because she was upset and couldn't work. That is exactly how I was feeling at the weekend. I tried to make her feel better by telling her about how my phone isn't working properly...because I got so annoyed that I threw it on the floor, and since then its been a bit hit and miss as to whether or not it will ring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home