Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Friday, December 07, 2007

Enough...

...I have had enough of revising. My arm hurts, my back hurts and my head hurts. I don't want to do it any more. Hopefully my mug of hot squash will be nice and comforting and enable me to start again in a few minutes. I had a chat with another medical student friend a couple of days ago (after bursting into to tears on her!) and she said that basically we are in a win-win situation. If we pass we get to progress to the next part of the course and if we fail we get to find jobs and stop being students! Is a good way to look at it I think. There would be lots of positives to getting a job, but I'm not racing ahead of myself as I haven't even sat the exam yet. I just somemtimes really dislike being a student...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home