Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Monday, December 03, 2007

How can it be December?!?

...where have the last couple of months gone? I think one of the reasons that it doesn't feel like it can be December is the fact that as I can't even remember the last time I went into a shop, I haven't been surrounded by the pre-Christmas hype yet. That is probably a good thing as I don't like it when Christmas seems to begin in mid October, but at the same time I would like the opportunity to begin to feel Christmassy rather than just feeling constantly stressed about exams and resits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

I have no idea. I keep thinking it's still the end of September and am in denial about needing to do my Christmas shopping soon! Went to a Christmas party on Saturday, but it still doesn't feel like it's nearly Christmas.

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home