Holiday :)
I'm taking a 10 minute break from revising dermatology so thought I'd write something here. Easter has now been and gone, and so I am getting closer to my exams, but I'm trying not to think about that today! The fact that Easter has happened means that I can use facebook again, although to be honest I think I would probaly be best giving it up again until June. Its not that facebook is particularly interesting, its just that it is possible to waste hours doing very little (well, it is for me anyway!)
The first half of the Easter weekend was spent working and then we went to Mary and Martyn's wedding on Monday which was lovely. The wedding was in Plymouth and they served Cornish pasties and cider after the Church service. I do love it when weddings are a bit "diferent" and reflect the couple getting married. I'm not sure whose wedding will be the next that we go to, there are a number of different possibilities, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. We were only away for a couple if nights, but I really do feel as if I have been on holiday. I didn't even open a textbook on Monday, which I think must be the first full day off I have had since starting back after Christmas. I am so looking forward to my exams being over, but don't want to wish them here to quickly as I have so much to get through before they happen.
Right, I think that's probably my 10 minutes up so I must get back to psoriasis!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home