Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Monday, May 10, 2010

The end is in sight...

Last week was an incredibly stressful week. It was the week of my clinical finals. I saw four patients (two on Wednesday and two on Thursday) and luckily I did well enough to pass and so don't have to see any more this week. I am so glad that I passed as I really don't think I could have gone through it again this week. We celebrated by having a weekend free from revision, probably the first weekend where I have done absolutely no work since January. I feel so much better for it (and the relief of knowing that I passed my clinicals), but am now struggling to motivate myslef to keep on revising. My written papers are in two weeks time and so I need to keep working, but seeing as for me the clinicals have always been the most scary part of the examination process, I can't help but feel that I am done now. Need to convince myself that I am really not and get back to the study. This past weekend has shown me what life is going to be like once I have finished my exams and I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home