I have a fridge!!!
...well not quite, but I have ordered one and it is arriving at the weekend. So from Saturday onwards my life is going to be so much easier, and I will actually be able to eat fresh food again! Unfortunately it will be arriving anytime between 7am and 7pm and so I can't leave the flat, a bit of a pain but a small sacrifice to make.
This weekend my Dad and sister came to visit, it was really lovely to see them. It was the first time Ruth had seen the flat and she seemed quite impressed...although not very impressed that I don't have a TV (although, actually I do have a TV, I just don't have a licence yet). We went into London on Saturday. We spent a while in Hyde Park, which was suprisingly nice. If you stand in the middle you are surrounded by grass and water (big lake in the middle) and you could easily imagine that you weren't in the middle of a big city.
Anyway, unfortunately time is running out on the computer (I can't wait to get the internet at home!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home