Going Walkabout
I have just got back in from a lovely evening with Jill, Charlotte, Gemma and Karen. We went to Walkabout first, but the music there was so unbelievably loud that we left and went to Lloyds which was much better (we could actually hear each other speak!) I don't know when I will next see them again, its very strange because now that I have been home for almost a week it feels as though I have never left and as though I am never leaving. Its also really sad when they all talk about things that are happening over the next few weeks and I'm not going to be here. But it is a good thing that I have my job and St Albans is not a bad place to be!
When I arrived at Walkabout I had my usual irrational fear that they weren't going to let me in. I then realsied that my driving licence (provisional, can't wait for the real thing!) was in my other purse. Its pathetic that I am 22 but still get worried about being IDed!
Anyway, that's enough for now. Two blog posts in one day...amazing! I am going to miss the internet when I get back to my flat.

2 Comments:
Just testing your comment e mails. Hello. Glad you had a good night out in Sheffield. Waffle Waffle
HA ha... I still get ID'd quite frequently and I'm 23! It's bloody annoying but I just make a point of always carrying my ID.
Strange thing is that when I was 17 and going out drinking illegally I hardly ever used to get asked for ID, now I can't even rent DVD's without being hassled.
Once I got asked for ID when I tried to buy Redbull! Apparently the lady decided that because the label says "not suitable for children or people sensitive to caffine" you have to be over 18 to buy! Stupid cow.!
Nice blog BTW!
Andyk
http://www.greendezire.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home