Sarah

Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans... (J. Lennon)

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Televisions and Waffles

Yesterday I finally got a TV licence...also, yesterday I discovered that you need the remote control to tune the TV. Shame then that the remote broke a few years ago. Most TVs let you tune them on the set but not this one. I bought a "universal remote" today but I have a horrible feeling that because my TV is so old the remote is not going to be compatible. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this evening I will funally be able to watch TV.

Two people in my office had their birthdays this week and so today we went out for lunch to celebrate. We went to the Waffle House which is a lovely little place not far from the office. The waffles are absolutely delicious. I had one with cherry tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms and some other things that I can't remember. They also do sweet waffles. The only problem is that you end up being so full after the savory ones...although we did our best :)

Tomorrow I am going to a conference in Cambridge which is going to mean another early morning, and I think that the quickest way is to go via London which means that I get to joing the comuters, great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home