Madness
Today I finally bought my Mum's 50th birthday present (we won't mention the fact that her birthday was in September!) Its not entirely my fault that it is late though. She wanted a watch, and she wanted to come with me to choose it and this was the first opportunity for us to go shopping together. I also used some of my Christmas money to buy myself a watch too. I haven't had one since returning from South America. At first I was lost without one, but then I got used to using my phone. However its a bit awkward at work...people probably think that I am obsessed with my mobile because I am forever checking the time on it!
Town was crazy, people everywhere. Its so annoying when you go into a shop and see the thing that you bought last week as a present (if you are as last minute as I was!) now reduced to half price. Next was the worst, I don't know why people get so excited about the Next sale. I worked there a couple of years ago and in preparation for the sale we moved most of the normal stuff upstairs and then put out clothes that had been brought in especially for the sale. I wouldn't have chosen to go in there today but I had to take back a pair of shoes that were starting to break...at least they gave me my money back with no problems.
I am going out into town tonight to meet up with some friends. I am finally going to give Charlotte her birthday present this evening (her birthday was also in September!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home