Mini roundabouts
A few weeks ago someone asked me how my driving lessons were going and without thinking I replied that my driving was a bit hit and miss. Since then I have passed my test so my driving can't be that bad, but yesterday I had my first near hit, and it was completely not my fault...some young lad attempted to overtake me on a mini roundabout. At first I couldn't believe what he had just done and I started thinking that I must have done something wrong but then I realised that I hadn't done anything wrong at all and he was just being an idiot!
The last few weeks have been pretty busy (well, the weekends more than the weeks...I've not spent a full weekend in St Albans for the last 5 weeks, and I'm away again this weekend!) As a consequence time seems to be flying by, which is a good thing I guess. If I felt that time was dragging then I would begin to worry.

1 Comments:
There are some idiots out there. I had someone attempt to squish me coming of a not-mini-roundabout on my way back home from yours, left me quite shaky.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home