Finally a quiet weekend!
This weekend I have nothing to do...its the first weekend for ages when I have absolutely no plans and its lovely (well, I am supposed to be going out this evening, but that's not a real plan) So for the first time in ages I have been able to come to the library and use the internet. But as ever its been so long since I last posted and so much has happened that I can't remember/be bothered to write about it all!
A few of my friends from university moved to St Albans a couple of weeks ago and another friend who is currenty at university in Warwick but lives here is back for the summer and so I have been catching up with them which has been really nice.
Next weekend I am driving to Sheffield. My old music teacher is retiring and they are reforming our old school windband for a farewell concert. It should be a good day, as long as lots of other "old" people go back...it will be a bit strange if its just me and a bunch of current school kids! The plan is to drive up on Friday afternoon. I am absolutely terrified by the prospect of the M1 but its got to be done!

1 Comments:
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your quiet weekend.
Good luck with the drive next week, I'm sure it'll be fine.
R
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home