Felt like a change
I was getting a bit bored with my old background so thought it was about time I changed it. Not sure whether I like this one but it will do for now!
Have just had a lovely, relaxing few days. My exams finished on Wednesday and on Wednesday night we went to pur homegroup Christmas social, on Thursday one of my friend's whose last exam was Thursday came round for lunch and then in the evening we went to a carol service at the medical school. They were very nice and let me play my flute even though I hadn't been able to get to any of the rehearsals because of revising! I was amazed at how quickly all the carols came back...not surprising I guess given that i have played them every year for I can't remember how long! Friday was a major shopping day in Birmingham, was successful though and we have now nearly finished Christmas shopping. Just a few more things left but I am hoping to sort tem out today and tomorrow. Saturday night we went out for dinner which was lovely and then yesterday we went out for luch, to a carol service and then to some friends' house for mince pies and mulled wine, so all in all a lovely few days...lets hope it continues!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home