All change...
So, in not very long we are going to be moving. I am looking forward to moving, but also looking forward to unpacking knowing that I am going to be there for the foreseeable future - this will be my 4th move in 18 months!! Our new house is great and we will have more space than we have now which is nice (don't think we could have coped if we'd had to move to somewhere smaller!)
I am in the middle of writting up a couple of reports. They are both virtually finished, but need to be cut down as they are too long. It is really horrible to have to go through chopping out things that I have written because there is a reason why I wrote it and so I don't want to loose it. But unfortunately I have to be within the word limit (well 10% above the word limit anyway!)
Once they're finished (have to be in by Tuesday) I am on holiday until 25th which is nice. Will give me lots of time to pack and unpack which will be good and then the week after next we are off on holiday for a few days which I am really looking forward to. I can't say much about it now though because its a surprise, and Chris may well be reading this. I am really hoping that its not a disastor and that the B&B is ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home